Our award-winning app is thoughtfully designed by experts in early adolescence schooling to manual younger novices on a pleasing journey via key capabilities in math, analyzing, phonics, writing, social-emotional improvement, and greater. It includes hundreds of training, activities, books, and video games that are age-suitable for preschool through 2d grade. With catchy songs and yoga motion pictures, your littles will even have a laugh moving, dancing, and getting the wiggles out.
The app is ideal for getting to know at home or in school. Parents can select lessons from the app’s library for his or her youngsters or use the personalised mastering direction that mechanically adjusts to every baby’s level. Teachers can speedy and easily locate instructions through popular, make assignments, and reveal scholar development via a collection of instructor equipment.
Khan Academy Kids is completely unfastened, all the time—no commercials and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re continually including new content to preserve children engaged, inclusive of books, songs, and movies from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and allow the joyful studying start!
We’d love to listen from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.Org, or drop us a line at khankids@khanacademy.Org.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll locate within the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve introduced all-new second grade training and a plethora of different delightful educational content material to assist littles research their ABCs, find out space, exercise mindfulness, and more.
• Editors Choice—Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5-superstar Educational Value, 5-celebrity Ease of Play
• Childrens Technology Review Editors Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary and components of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and good judgment—consciousness, memory, and hassle-fixing
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive studying course permits every toddler to learn at their very own tempo
• Children analyze independently inside the Library—a set of activities, books, and films
• Kids can examine books on their very own or follow along with recorded audio narration
• Five whimsical characters inspire children to suppose and examine
• Highly interactive educational video games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, strength of will, and empathy
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with professionals on the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(three) nonprofit enterprise with the mission of offering a loose, global-class schooling for anybody, everywhere. Khan Academy Kids became created by way of skilled early getting to know professionals who have created 22 different pinnacle-promoting titles and acquired 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App on the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids crew is a passionate organization of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of famous academic apps for youngsters. Khan Academy Kids is 100% unfastened, without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the liked children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-triumphing Super Simple Songs® combines pleasant animation and puppetry with unique and classic kids’ songs to help make studying simple and amusing. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and children around the world.