The Vantage FX App offers mobile access to 250 tradable contracts-for-difference (CFD’s) inclusive of Margin FX (the Forex market), and CFDs over Commodities, Indices and Shares. The Vantage FX App permits you to open an account, control your finances by making deposits and withdrawals and get right of entry to a function-packed trading platform. Equipped with capabilities including order control, customised watchlists, alerts, and greater, the Vantage FX App provides an enhanced buying and selling revel in. Before commencing a live trading account, traders can get admission to a demo account through the Vantage FX App. All of this and greater is now on hand out of your mobile tool anywhere, any time.
– Trade CFDs on charge movements of popular contraptions including AUD/USD, Samp;P500, Gold and Crude Oil
– Buy and sell CFDs at low spreads and commissions
– Create and customise your Watchlist of CFDs which include Margin FX (the Forex market), and CFDs over shares, indices and commodities
– Set Stop Loss and Take Profit orders to searching for to guard your benefit and limit your loss
– Apply technical tools which includes MA, BOLL, MIKE, BBI, and indicators of MACD, KDJ, RSI, CCI, KD
– Review records visualisation of buying and selling performance on a Dashboard summary
– Fund money owed via main fee techniques and transfer finances between bills
– Live chat with our customer service
– Check out financial events within the calendar
– get right of entry to Market Analysis from analysts together with articles and streaming films
– Access to all of your accounts via one login, with the potential to effortlessly transfer among debts and trade
The Vantage FX App is developed and made available in Australia by using Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd trading as Vantage FX. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL No. 428901) which lets in it to offer the goods and offerings defined within the Vantage FX App in Australia. Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd does now not receive or onboard customers that live outdoor of Australia.
Find out greater: www.Vantagefx.Com.Au
Derivatives such as Margin FX and CFDs are taken into consideration speculative and are noticeably leveraged. They carry extensively more risks than non-geared investments. Trading in derivatives involves the hazard losing substantially extra than your initial funding. When you change derivatives, you’ll not own or have any rights to the underlying asset (e.G. You’ll no longer have the right to get hold of dividend bills in relation to Share CFDs). Trading derivatives may not be appropriate for all traders and also you ought to are seeking for unbiased recommendation if important. You ought to also examine our PDS, FSG and Terms and Conditions and other criminal documents available at www.Vantagefx.Com.Au and ensure that you fully recognize the dangers involved earlier than identifying to acquire any of our products.